My photo
Ocean Springs, Mississippi, United States

Followers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday, November 16th


Just got back to Jackson about 2 hours ago. Wesley had a great visit home. It was so nice to have my family back together again, even if it was only for 2 days. Wes should be finishing up here by Friday, so we can go back home and pick up where we left off. Wes got to get his first haircut since the accident. Thank you TINA!!!!! He's finally starting to look like Wes again. We just need to fill those cheeks back up, and he'll be just like new.

Wes did remember his home, and everyone he saw. He stayed in the house and took it easy, and had a few visitors. Next week when we get back, hopefully it will feel a bit more like home to him. He seems to be a little more comfortable since we got back to the rehabilitation center this evening. I guess this place is the most recent thing that feels familiar to him, so I'll take that as a good sign. Trent will be staying in Ocean Springs with my parents while Wes is finishing up here. I sure can't wait to have my 2 most favorite people back at home where they belong. I am so blessed. Jennie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenny! I was thrilled to hear that Wes got to come home for the weekend. I am so proud of him. When you get home and settled, I hope you can bring him by the hospital so I can see him. I still work just weekends on night shift 7pm to 7am. Hope to see you soon and have a safe trip home.

Karee Jimerson RN OSH SICU