My photo
Ocean Springs, Mississippi, United States

Followers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wednesday, December 22nd 2010


I know some of you are wondering if I would ever post again, & there are some of you that may be visiting this site for the very first time! Well, it's been a year since I last posted & there are many reasons why! For starters, I finally returned to a full-time job as an Esthetician(skin care professional) about a year ago! This past year has been the most rewarding since that tragic day! This may actually be the first Christmas since the accident that Wesley will remember! His short term memory has drastically improved! He still has his moments where I begin to wonder if he may be regressing, but after all is said & done....he regains concentration & focus on what is going on & what is real! There are moments that bring me back 2 that tragic day, just as I am sure there aways will be....for instance.....getting ready for bed & hearing sirens blare down OS/Hospital road always seems 2 take me back no matter how much I would like to forget! But now, over 2 years later...here we are....bigger, better, & stronger than ever before! So many obstacles,but yet we have hurdled every single one! Wesley has finally completed (as of Dec.) college & will earn his associates degree to become eligible to test for the state certification exam to become a Certified Residential Appraiser! Our business has struggled due to the long & unexpected wait of accomplishing this goal....but I have managed to support our family & allow Wesley the freedom to meet this criteria!! It has not been easy, but something else amazing has happened that has made this journey sooooooo much easier! Wesley found God....& he found him all by himself! He is now in the process of completing the cathechism classes @ St.Alphonsus with my father as his sponsor! He will soon become a part of what God has willed all along!! This was part of his master plan & there is no doubt in my mind now that he was chosen for this journey! 2 years ago I could not comprehend this horrific nightmare, but today I sit speechless @ the wonders of God's work! I hope you all have a very safe & happy holidays & an even Happier New Year!!!!

Jennifer Fry

No comments: