My photo
Ocean Springs, Mississippi, United States

Followers

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday, November 9th


Today marks 6 weeks since the accident. Sometimes it feels like yesterday, and sometimes it feels like forever. But as I sit and look at how far Wesley has come in 6 weeks, I find comfort in the essence of "TIME". Sometimes time is all we need, but prayer and friends and family make the time that is passing or the time that we need so much easier to deal with. Wes had quite a few visitors this weekend. It was so nice to see all of your faces again. John Collins visited on Saturday, and The Saucier Family visited today. Trenton also came back after being gone for almost 5 days. Being away from him is definately the hardest thing in the world, but I am so blessed to have him in such good hands. Thank you to my loving family...........Oh, and I must not forget to mention, my wonderful friend Jennifer Barnidge from Shear Attitude was here today too. Thanks again for those delicious cookies. Can't wait to see you all again. We love you......Jennie

1 comment:

David and Suzanna Shah said...

Jennie and Wes, I just got home from Al, visiting my Mom for her Birthday! Dave told me some very good news about this coming weekend, and I read the entry you wrote. How Awesome is that news. We can not wait to see the Both of You as we Miss your faces here. We had plans on coming up that weekend and still will if You guys do not come home then. Please know You guys are Always on Our Minds and in Our Prayers. We look forward to seeing you and spending a littleit of time with you, wether it be there in Jackson or here at Home.

Take care see Ya'll soon!!!