My photo
Ocean Springs, Mississippi, United States

Followers

Monday, September 28, 2009

SEPTEMBER 28TH 2009











One year ago tonight my world stopped! I had always been a very religious person, but kept it very private! That night...Wesley brought me closer to God than I ever knew possible! As he lay there lifeless, I felt God's hands. I knew from that moment that it was not Wesley's time to leave this life. However, I never imagined that he would recover almost fully! I accepted the fact that Wesley may not ever be normal again,, and I knew I had to fight for him. There were days that I felt like my heart was being ripped from my chest, but I begged God to give me strength.....and he did! I cannot explain why bad things happen to good people, but I can explain why Wesley is here! I believe that God chose Wesley and my family. And I believe that he used him to prove his point! The point is....if you believe and trust in him, anything is possible! Today, Wesley drives a car, he works, he works out at the gym, he plays golf, he plays with his son, and he loves life! If you knew him before, you would know that he is very different now! He claims that the accident was the best thing that has ever happened to him. Sometimes, that is a hard pill for me to swallow (only because he can't remember the long tough road here), but he remembers how he used to be & he still finds the good out of every situation! Wesley is at the peak of his recovery. He will need one last evaluation. He is going to blow their minds. He amazes me every day. He will never have full range of his left arm, or good fine motor skills, but TRUST ME.....he could care less! He has everything he needs and so do I. Thank you all once again for all of your love and support. My family is forever greatful!




Jennifer Fry

1 comment:

Team Ludlow said...

Jen:

You have been so strong through all of this and now know for sure that God can do anything. Blessings to you all.