My photo
Ocean Springs, Mississippi, United States

Followers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday, October 27th

Yeahhhh!! We finally made it. Wesley arrived in Jackson around 10:00 a.m. Today was mostly just admitting him to the facility, and evaluating his condition. He will need all his rest tonight because they mean business first thing tomorrow morning. He will be in therapy all day until 4:00 with a one hour break. They told me that he will most likely pass out the minute his head hits the pillow tomorrow evening, so I should have plenty of spare time to let you all know how it went. I am so glad that this day has finally arrived. We can only move forward from here on out. Jennifer Fry

1 comment:

Marty and Shannon Saucier said...

I cannot believe that tomorrow marks the first month since the accident. I get chills every time I think about how far Wes has come and how much further he can go. The sky is the limit! Sunday was bitter sweet; a new chapter in the book is waiting to be written. The fish fry was a success and you prepared Wes to hit the ground running in Jackson. It was crazy the way everything worked out. Jennie, I cannot tell you how much I admire your courage and determination. You and Wes have a special bond that has made it known to everyone. I see the way you look at him and how he rubs your cheek and plays with your hair. Both of you have truly touched me. Marty and I love both of you and hope you know how much you both mean to us!