My photo
Ocean Springs, Mississippi, United States

Followers

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday, October 26th

They say everything happens for a reason. Well, today I saw friends come together like I never new possible. I am speachless and overwhelmed with the outpouring generosity of friends, family, and people in general. With so much bad in the world, and with such hard times....Today I witnessed the most beautiful gift of love and life. How could anyone ever want to leave this wonderful place that we all call home. Wesley has always told me that the best year of his life was when he moved here in 6th grade. That was the year he made friends for life, and was finally able to have a place he could call home for always. I think we are all guilty of taking life for granted, but I never sat and really thought of how we may take our friends and family for granted. A little part of me has to believe that this might have been a sign from God.......to pull people together in such a crazy world, so that we could all be reminded of all the good. Thank you God, and Thank you Wesley for helping us all to realize and remember the most important things in life. It's not money, it's not how you look, or even what kind of car you drive........It's living life the way God would all want us to. Like today. Please grab your loved ones tonight and squeeze them tight, all tell them how much you love them. I am so thankful that God has given me a second chance to do that tonight. The benefit fish fry today was more than I could have ever imagined. Thank you just doesn't seem like enough. I wish I could have hugged each and every one of you a million times. I will now only cry tears of joy. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you....Jennie, Wes, and Trenton.

3 comments:

Joel Fry said...

God chose Wes as a Ambassador of Faith & Healing, a model of Miracle. God knew Wes has it in him to take on this battle, He made him. Look at all of us that have already been reached through Wes' challenge. I'm am thankful that Wes has so many souls that care for him. That speaks volumes of his character that I have always admired. He's a good man, a good nephew, son, dad, husband, friend.
Keep keepin on Wes!
I love you, Uncle Joey

Jeff Page said...

God really is a pretty cool guy. No one could have dreamt that the fish fry would be as successful as it was; fortunately God isn't limited by how big we can dream. And speaking of successful...Wes is a stud! It is absolutely amazing to see how well and fast he is recovering. And, I cannot imagine that anyone can question that he is a WALKING, TALKING miracle. I pray that his improvement continues up in Jackson, and that we keep being shown that with God all things are possible.

Jennie, you are an incredible wife, mother, and friend. May we all be challenged to be as faithful, caring, and supportive as you have been. God has given us all gifts, and I am thankful to have had the chance to witness yours in action.

karee Jimerson said...

Hey Jen, I am so glad the fish fry was a success. I am sorry that I could not make it. Not only was I sick, I also had to return to work that evening. I have been thinking about you and Wes constantly. I am so proud of his progress. I know that God is with you both and he will help Wes through this difficult process. You two are an inspiration to me. I will be thinking about you often and you will be in my prayers. Please bring Wes back SICU to visit me when he comes home. Stay strong and I will be following up on his progress. See you soon.

Karee Jimerson