My photo
Ocean Springs, Mississippi, United States

Followers

Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday, October 31st

Happy Halloween!! Today marks 10 years that Wes and I have been together. I asked him this morning if he remembered the occasion? He did not, but he did seem to remember once I reminded him. My mom and Trent went home for the weekend. I wanted him to be able to go trick or treating with his little buddies. I am so sad......I miss him so much, but we will have plenty of more halloween's to come. Wes did not sleep very good last night, so he was a little lazy with his therapy today, but they said that that would happen every once in a while. I keep telling him that he's going to have to get some good rest tonight for that Georgia/Florida game tomorrow. He will not be doing much therapy over the weekend, so hopefully by Monday evening I'll have some more good news. God Bless.....Jennie

4 comments:

David and Suzanna Shah said...

Happy Halloween to You and Wes!! Trent was so Happy and Excited tonight, he is just to cute. He loved to yell Happy Halloween to everyone, what a Joy he is.

We love you guys and Hope to see you very soon. Thinking about you guys all the time. Have a WONDERFUL weekend.

David and Suzanna Shah

Cheryl,RN (SICU) said...

I am so glad to hear Wes is doing so well. I will continue to pray for him and all the rest of you, too. Keep up the good work--both of you.

Unknown said...

Jennie,
My name is Patty, I haven't met you yet - but I am a friend of Wes's mom, Deb. I have known Wes since he was around 8 years old. I read your website daily to keep updated on Wes's progress. My prayers and thoughts have been, and always will be, with you and your family. Please give Wes a big hug for me.

Julie Cwikla said...

Trent came by the house Friday night to trick or treat with Dawn and Addison! He is just such a sweetheart Jennie. And Vienna and I saw him at the Peter Anderson Festival yesterday. He ran right up and hugged me. He is just so loving and gentle. He obviously gets that from you! Congratulations on 10 years commitment - You have indeed exhibited true love and devotion for Wes these past several weeks. You are an example for us all. Stay strong, you both have so many people cheering you on!
Much love,
Julie Cwikla